Sunday, March 7, 2010

OSCARS!!!!

Tonight is the big night! I can't wait. Tonight is going to be my first review on here and it is going to cover the awards given tonight and how I think the show was as a whole. This is one of my favorite nights of the year!!! Here are my predictions in the main categories. Best Motion Picture will go to Avatar, even though I think it should go to Hurt Locker. Best Actor will go to Jeff Bridges, in my mind, this one is a no brainer. For Best Supporting Actress, my pick is M'onique. I also think this one is a no brainer, she was fantastic. Now, as far as supporting actor and best actress, I think those are going to be tough categories. I am hoping for Best Supporting Actor it will go to Christoph Waltz, he was fantastic in that movie. For Best Actress, I have a feeling it is going to go to Sandra Bullock unfortunately. I didn't get the hype and I didn't see her as being a phenomenal actress. I love Sandra, but I just don't think she deserves this one. I think it should either go to Meryl for Julie & Julia, or it should go to Helen Mirren for Last Station. Both were amazing in their roles and so believable. Lastly, for best director, I know that James Cameron is the favorite here, but I'm going to go off the grid and say that Kathryn Bigelow will come out on top, rightfully so. I hope everyone enjoys the Oscars this evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment