Saturday, March 6, 2010

Glitt

Here is just a little information about me....

My name is Jeffrey Glitt and I am 24 yrs old, soon to be 25. I have worked at a Movie Theater, as well as Blockbuster for over two years. I love all things entertainment, such as movies, music, TV, games, books, etc, and I thought I would write a blog that had my review of all of these things. I am not a writer, and I don't claim to be one, so my writing skills will not be perfect. That, however, is not the point of this blog. I wanted to create this blog because when I worked at Blockbuster, I had people who trusted and valued my opinion on all things entertainment and I miss that, so I'm hoping to get some more followers who have the same likes and dislikes as I do. This is all opinion, so I know not everyone will feel the same as I do. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment